My 1970 Imperial

DocMcNeedy bought it! Good for you Doc, congrats!

DocMcNeedy bought it! Good for you Doc, congrats!
No...just showed some interest...I am partial to 72-73 Imperials...however this gold one is really really nice...there's a 71 in south Dakota too that I am just thinking about...this is a bad time as all my stalls are occupied for the Minnesota winter. I am dead serious about getting another one in 2018.

Oops, I thought you pulled the trigger, sorry!

not completely true with winter coming but...
done deal7273.jpg

would be cool, new owner could come to the Mopar Spring Fling in Stade next year.
Good luck with the sale

Carsten
Thanks Carsten, if not i just keep the Imperial then is going in to winter storage next week.

My Oma was from Frankfort. I guess I'm a Frankforter? I don't remember my Oma ever owning a car, however.

I bought the beauty!:)
Hope the weather will get better in the next few weeks in Canada/Calgary, so Tobias can ship the Imperial to the new home!

I bought the beauty!:)
Hope the weather will get better in the next few weeks in Canada/Calgary, so Tobias can ship the Imperial to the new home!
Yes I hope so too, is minus 33 this morning with the wind the winter feels so long this year, I came back from Seattle yesterday morning at 4 and it was minus 38 Celsius at the Praries without the wind it was hard to keep the Durango warm all the windows had a layer of ice on the inside.

Yes I hope so too, is minus 33 this morning with the wind the winter feels so long this year, I came back from Seattle yesterday morning at 4 and it was minus 38 Celsius at the Praries without the wind it was hard to keep the Durango warm all the windows had a layer of ice on the inside.
grab a winter front for next year..have one on the oneton..helps

Back