My 60 Plymouth Wagon

Yeah, they are simple Chevy chrome reverse "smoothies" with the small bullet rally caps. I believe the wheels were $110-130 each. I think the caps were in the $30s[?] each.

Never tried it but I am guessing the stock covers would fit on the wheels but now I'm not sure. I may have 15" smoothies and I believe the wheel cover may be 14" or vice-versa? Been a while since I looked. I will be looking soon. I get between 2-3 years out of a set on American Classics and these are starting to vibrate at high speeds. 1-2 years out of Cokers.

These IMHO are the ugliest & yet the most beautiful wagons at the same time.
Jealously is increasing by the minute:D... must go to next thread....:wideyed:

Yeah, they are simple Chevy chrome reverse "smoothies" with the small bullet rally caps. I believe the wheels were $110-130 each. I think the caps were in the $30s[?] each.

Never tried it but I am guessing the stock covers would fit on the wheels but now I'm not sure. I may have 15" smoothies and I believe the wheel cover may be 14" or vice-versa? Been a while since I looked. I will be looking soon. I get between 2-3 years out of a set on American Classics and these are starting to vibrate at high speeds. 1-2 years out of Cokers.

The original wheel covers measure 14 inches.

Well I am thinking of selling the 60 wagon, since I have too many projects ahead of it.
Maybe I'll put an ad up

I've had it for almost 20 years.
One owner car when I got it.

Found my 64 the same way , original owner 20 + years ago also. 60-64 great looking wagons.
DSC02213.jpg

Last edited:
All the back seats fold flat for one contuses flat floor. This body style was also converted by a few company's for ambulance and hearse use. The one in the pics is a Richards Bros conversion. Briarean, Richard Bros., Chrysler Hearse, Chrysler Ambulance, Richard Brothers, Eaton Rapids - CoachBuilt.com
View attachment 227641

View attachment 227642

View attachment 227643

View attachment 227644

View attachment 227645

I`ve never earlier heard of FLs as ambulances. Somehow the original ht wagons have a better roof line.

Back