My 65 Fury progress.

65Fury440

Reaction score
fury.jpgFURY2.jpgfuryglass.jpgfuryjams.jpgfuryfrontpaint.jpg
Finally getting close to paint. Got the new windshield and gasket in, door jambs are cut in, got the hood back on, almost ready to head to the spray booth!! Excitement!

fury.jpg

FURY2.jpg

furyglass.jpg

furyjams.jpg

furyfrontpaint.jpg

I see those huge white letters saying Goodyear on black steelies and all I can think about is when stock car racing was STOCK CAR racing.

I see those huge white letters saying Goodyear on black steelies and all I can think about is when stock car racing was STOCK CAR racing.

Yea I thought about doing a temporary tribute with vinyl letters and race stickers, that center spear down the middle kinda makes it hard.

The color I picked is http://www.eastwood.com/ew-bonneville-black-cherry-pearl-paint-96-oz.html

It really looks amazing. The jambs and trunk and engine compartment are being done in single stage enamel, it looks like its liquid, can't wait to see the 2 part on the panels.

That is awesome man! Mine just started going backwards again. Hoping that in the next week or two I can pull the motor and trans and start working on fixing the firewall and then get this thing going in the right direction again.

Dude you are living my dream. You posting those pics are the next best thing for me right now. Thanks. Hope you can throw some more pics of your progress soon.

Nice!

Color reminds me of the "Black Lava Red" or "Deep Lava Red" that Chrysler offered for a couple of years back in 2004-2005.

Picture003.jpg

Picture003.jpg

I toyed with the idea of using the Deep Lava on my 300. It was on the short list to go with my white interior.

deconsruction 021.jpg

deconsruction 021.jpg

Back