My Big Red 72 Imperial finally home and has brakes

DocMcNeedy

"Iggy my Mc-Bum-Fuk"
FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Big Red finally home after brake booster and new master bench bled and installed in mother-in-law garage... to shop for full brake bleed real soon. I just wanted to drive her. Brakes feel good maybe 90%-95% at this point.
20170822_180801.jpg
20170822_180725.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks to my mother in law "Mercedes " for letting Big Red sit crippled in her garage for 5 weeks waiting for parts.
20170822_175151.jpg

By the way it looks SOOOOO much better without the side pipes
Thanks. I agree. That was one of the first things to go. I have a stock steering wheel to replace that wooden GT. Have more interior work to do...did find an auto temp to replace those ugly toggle switches on dash.

I'd be happy as a pig in poop to own that beauty!:thumbsup:

Big Red finally home after brake booster and new master bench bled and installed in mother-in-law garage... to shop for full brake bleed real soon. I just wanted to drive her. . .

Its really a great feeling to drive these cars. Isn't it? I get in and drive mine every chance I get. I feel like maybe I'm driving it too much, but what the hell.

Its really a great feeling to drive these cars. Isn't it? I get in and drive mine every chance I get. I feel like maybe I'm driving it too much, but what the hell.
I love it. It's a beast...that front end is barge-like...and I have other large cars...But, no comparison. Hope to get her back out later today after work.

I'm impressed. Very impressed.
The car wasn't home one day and you started undoing all the PO's f***-ups, errors, and omissions. And correctly, too. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Back