My ebay find of the decade goes to this cabover truck

Status
Not open for further replies.

commando1

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Contact seller
And it's electric.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Other-Makes...9e725bf05&item=111252193029&pt=US_Cars_Trucks

$T2eC16h,!)QFIbF0hwfdBST0H2EbFQ~~60_57.JPG

Very interesting, about 2 hours left and no action. I think the starting bid is very lofty. That needs to be sitting in a museum like the Henry Ford.

Pretty ambitious starting price on the part of the seller. He should kick it down to a start point of a penny, and throw a reserve on it.

So Stan, tell us a story of when you were driving that back in the day :icon_jokercolor:

When I started out, I got the old chitboxes.
The senior guys got the new beauties like that one.

Gotta hand it to Stan...he actually is 117 years old, and was one of the guys on the assembly line that BUILT this truck.

th

So Stan, tell us a story of when you were driving that back in the day :icon_jokercolor:

Dude no offense, but your avatar looks like a Lion with a ball sack hanging out of its mouth.

If that's what you're going for more power to you but i figured someone should let you know.

Dude no offense, but your avatar looks like a Lion with a ball sack hanging out of its mouth.

If that's what you're going for more power to you but i figured someone should let you know.

Well, since your vision seems to be a bit impaired (hence the "gang signs" in your avatar? No offense meant) here's a larger image of the guy in my avatar,
t-shirt-006-c.jpg

It's that milk truck driving, rye drinking, cigarette smoking "World's toughest milk-man" Sta- ...er, Reid Fleming!

t-shirt-014-b.jpg

t-shirt-006-c.jpg

t-shirt-014-b.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back