My new `67 Imperial Crown Coupe!

To soon to say but I don't have the time to do it myself as all the time I've spent on this has put behind the 8 ball w/client work. Might take it to buddies shop and hire it done, we'll see. Trying not to make this to big of a negative, everything happens for a reason. I'll post as I figure it out.

I hope you can get her squared away and bring her to Carlisle my friend.

Just when I thought it was time to change my avatar....

It's not looking good, the time is just not there. I think I'm better off just doing it myself at my place. I'll keep plugging away at it from the back burner, I'll try for the Nats. I'm buried with work and need to divert my attention back to that. I have to drop the pan which means the steering has to come apart some and this whole thing can be trial and error to get it to stop leaking. I'm going to hold out hope that between the two of us when the seal went in that the half in the carrier went in backwards or something simple. If not that then there may be an issue on the crank itself, I doubt it but... My buddy, Rich said he'd come back and give me a hand after I have the pan off.
looks like the avatar stays till the engine is sealed.

Just take the 71 Bee that you have for sale and return by train, or is it already gone, Matt ?

The '71 R/T is sold, thankfully and unfortunately I'm thinking I'm going to have to pass on Carlisle altogether this year. All my hopes were for a road trip in the Imp and any other car wouldn't do it the same. Thought about taking the convertible instead but the other thing is that I am behind with my work and can't let that happen. With all the time I have wrapped up with Dues and the Imp over the last few weeks my best option is to stay home and focus on work and fixing the Imp properly.

The '71 R/T is sold, thankfully and unfortunately I'm thinking I'm going to have to pass on Carlisle altogether this year. All my hopes were for a road trip in the Imp and any other car wouldn't do it the same. Thought about taking the convertible instead but the other thing is that I am behind with my work and can't let that happen. With all the time I have wrapped up with Dues and the Imp over the last few weeks my best option is to stay home and focus on work and fixing the Imp properly.

Sorry to hear that you might not be coming to Carlisle.

:sFun_doh2::sFun_doh2::sFun_doh2:

AW CRAP Matt! Tell me it ain't so? I'm counting on being your Wing Man for the west bound Get Home Leg of the trip. Your the one that's gotta drop the bread crumbs on the east bound leg over to Carlisle Man! Hell, I'm liabal to end up in Baton Rouge OR WORSE without you and them bread crumbs to guide me.

As far as the car part of the vacation, the highlight was going to be driving the Imp to meet you guys. That's the only thing that I was willing to continue putting off work for. I can't put myself through whatever it would take to get that thing on the road and not screw up my client work. Without the clients there are no cars. I got keep it in perspective here and choose my battles wisely. The restoration will continue and probably even more thoroughly. Who's going to Columbus??? Jer, Stormer?

Unacceptable!!!!!!!

Matt, you know I'll be at Nats. I live in Columbus.

If you can't make Carlisle then just drive to Cbus for one day & meet us at good guys.

I agree..Ross has the right idea........bring the ragtop and share Bobs tent and my tent ........

Matt, I could pick up at BWI Airport and drop you back off at the airport if you want to fly.

Thanks guys, really great offers, I'm honored. I just spent way to long looking for an image of a sailboat without wind in its sails, couldn't find one...

Back