My new `67 Imperial Crown Coupe!

That's what I thought, carry on...

Nothing new lately, sorry Brian.

Yes Dave, it absolutely will be.

You're in it!

Whoops I just didn't go back far enough :eek:ops:. Very nice. Did you use the standard Mopar performance turquoise or another brand?

attachment.php

That's the look I'm going for with the R/T .. newly painted mechanicals and vintage as produced 68 body and paint :)

I'm pleased with how it turned out with the exception of the rear main. I have that to fix, install my new sound system, replace the rear springs and shocks and get the Sentinal system and the auto pilot working and it'll be where I want it.

I decided it was a nice evening to go back and really look at everything you have done on your car. I definitely got busy and missed a lot of posts this year. I plan on using your idea of putting a couple of speakers in the single dash location and will do the same for my rear location between the seats.

Beautiful work! I never went clear back to the beginning and looked through all the posts before I was a member, your really did find a great car and have turned it to an outstanding one. You are the reason I want 67 Imperial, not that it is the only additional c-body I want, but it's at the top of the list.

:eek:ccasion14:

I absolutely love this car!! this body style has been growing on me for some time.....now its embedded in my soul!! I want one!!
A friend of mine in PA says these are some of the best driving cars around? be it a C or otherwise!

Very kind words fellas, thanks! I'm kinda partial to it myself.

Back