My new `67 Imperial Crown Coupe!

As long as you don't marry them that's ok, I guess.

of course you do

this version?

[video=youtube_share;CRKyHuCqs5g]http://youtu.be/CRKyHuCqs5g[/video]

Last edited:
Hope you guys don't mind if I but in and post a little update on my Imperial. It's not much but I'm pressing forward. My shop is a difficult place for me to be without Dues there. I still have a couple of engine parts to clean but I got the timing cover, oil pan with a windage tray upgrade and the new oil pump on. I have been having a hard time deciding on how or if I should paint the engine but I think I don't have a choice. A full paint job it'll get! It's taking forever to clean the parts of 46 years of grease and grime. In hindsight I should have taken some of the parts in to get hot tanked, it would have saved me some time.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Look at you......... Another FCBO car getting serious love. You guys are outrageous

Matt, it dawned on me that I had never posted in your topic, I've been following it for quite a while now and I'm very impressed and a bit jealous of such a beautiful car. I'm sorry for your loss but I'm glad to see your moving on with the work on the Imp.

Nick

I'll be looking forward to seeing everything back together.

Nice job. Your progress is impressive. Can we assume with the installation of the windage tray your plans are to spend some time with the car at the track?

1967 440 with 915 heads and a nice cam......Ya, it's a healthy motor!!!

No plans for any sort of track time, lets just say I couldn't leave well enough alone. I chose to do a modest performance upgrade because it cost the same as doing it completely stock, literally!

Back