My new project 300C

murfman

Reaction score
I just purchased my first FL car and my
First early Hemi car! It has paperwork all the way back to 1959 and spent its entire life in New Mexico and the San Fernando Valley in Ca. It’s a great rust free car that hasn’t been on the road since 1975 as far as I can tell

CFDCC626-D07B-48F9-BA34-30C3FF9D442B.jpeg

BEB97E8E-7E02-49DF-ADC0-B61B9C1A5B9D.jpeg

F8658E5A-0877-4C79-BE35-7951138EE71E.jpeg

6C8C60E0-1306-4DC0-9EBB-DF211483A090.jpeg

Looks amazing - hopefully it'll get up and running for you without any major problems

Looks like a candidate for cleaning up, and keeping it in original condition. As they say it's only original once. Beautiful '57, I love those. To find one that unmolested at 65 years old and one of only 1918 produced is indeed a once in a lifetime find, congratulations. Holding back my envy. Pat

Looks like a candidate for cleaning up, and keeping it in original condition. As they say it's only original once. Beautiful '57, I love those. To find one that unmolested at 65 years old and one of only 1918 produced is indeed a once in a lifetime find, congratulations. Holding back my envy. Pat
A good friend of mine went and checked it
Out for me. It has been repainted, and the seats recovered but it is a rust free New Mexico car. The engine has the correct 57 300 standings and there have only been 3 owners since 1959. I will be #4

It should be here at my place by the beginning of March. I can’t wait to turn some wrenches on it and get it running and driving. It’s going to be a fun Spring and Summer

From a fellow 300 & Forward Look owner, I saw this one online and thought it looked like a good solid buy! If I was in the market for a C, I would have strongly considered buying this car and driving it mostly as-is.

1956 DeSoto Fireflite
1959 DeSoto Fireflite
1961 Chrysler 300G
1966 Chrysler New Yorker Town Sedan
1966 Plymouth Fury III
1992-1/2 Plymouth Sundance Duster
2006 Dodge Charger Daytona R/T Go Mango

I own 3 letter cars, a C, F and H. I really like each of them but if I had to choose just one that I could keep, it would probably be my C.

You have a vey nice project ahead of you. I finished restoring mine 40 years ago now and it still looks new. Of the three versions, it is the one I drive the most as well.

Enjoy!

It should be here at my place by the beginning of March. I can’t wait to turn some wrenches on it and get it running and driving. It’s going to be a fun Spring and Summer

Every old car has a story. What is the story of your car? How did you find it, who had the car before you? Where did the original owner buy the car, interesting facts, etc?

Back