My new ride: 1973 Crysler Imperial Coupe

I had the 1st shot at it and talked to Glenn before anyone else.

I didn't have any interest in it after I found out it was sunroof car.

Hey, congratulations Hemi, nice car. ;)

Glenn was very gracious to offer up his email so that you can get some detailed history on the car. I'm sure you'll take him up on that.

I'm lucky to have met a couple of really cool people associated with this car.

I hope you'll be vacationing in the states soon so that we can meet in person.

geez..............how do you guys find these gorgeous cars? I can't find a damn thing.

from the comments i've seen here, looks like the only 2 guys stateside that enjoy a open ride are me and Dave - of those who post on the forum, most others detest them

geez..............how do you guys find these gorgeous cars? I can't find a damn thing.

from the comments i've seen here, looks like the only 2 guys stateside that enjoy a open ride are me and Dave - of those who post on the forum, most others detest them
There are a few more of us, I prefer them topless. I really can't get over the quality of the top fit and how sealed my 300 is with the top up. Not that it will be up very often.

There are a few more of us, I prefer them topless. I really can't get over the quality of the top fit and how sealed my 300 is with the top up. Not that it will be up very often.

I drove to Moparfest in 2004 in my convertible. From the Lehigh Valley tunnel to Freds house, an hour over the Canadian border, a 8 hour drive in total, I drove in a driving rain. Not one drop of water came through the header seal.

yes, topless :suning:

I drove to Moparfest in 2004 in my convertible. From the Lehigh Valley tunnel to Freds house, an hour over the Canadian border, a 8 hour drive in total, I drove in a driving rain. Not one drop of water came through the header seal.

Are you going to Moparfest this year?

Passport shouldn't be a big deal unless you still have to wait to become a legal citizen. :)

Just recently saw a report on TV concerning the problems in the US and such a great number of former middle class families having to work as day laborers and living in run down motels as they lost their homes and can't even afford to rent a regular home. Painted a rather dark picture, seems to be worse than I imagined.

There's a difference between "can't" and "don't have to".

Last edited by a moderator:
We need to air drop her *** and her 7 chill-rens in Helmand Province, Afghanistan immediately!!!

Don't know what to make of that lady. Somehow appears like semi-professionally staged to me, I wish I could talk that quick and spontaneously without a mistake even in my mother language. :) Sorry for completely screwing up this thread by the way.

Back