My new steering wheel

Do any of you guys know were I can get my hands on a 1970-1974 Imperial or New Yorker T & T steering wheel blue/black with no cracks?

I am always bringing tools and carparts in my bedroom. And my Girlfriend is ok with it. :thumbsup:

it has a few small cracks in the outer rim . TNT you mean the brushed metal three spoke with the padded center horn button ? if so i only have one of them on a column from a 68 gtx floor shifter car , its not for sale
DSC01396.JPG
DSC01397.JPG
DSC01398.JPG
DSC01399.JPG
DSC01400.JPG
DSC01401.JPG
DSC01641.JPG
DSC01642.JPG

^^pomonamissel: Is it a T & T wheel? Check for cracks.....if it's Ok I'll bite!

it has a few small cracks in the outer rim . TNT you mean the brushed metal three spoke with the padded center horn button ? if so i only have one of them on a column from a 68 gtx floor shifter car , its not for sale

I believe he means "tilt and telescopic".

Thanks for posting. I'm looking for a Tilt Telescoping wheel for a 1970-74 Imp or N'Yer. I've got one already, but it's ging to need a re cast! Minor scuffs or scratches can be repaired & recolored for $300 or so.

Do you have a pic? 1970-1974 are the years....blue or black, just the steering wheel. Thanks

^^ That's correct. But I like the 70-74 T&T's better than the '75-78's. I have a real one on my '75 Imp. (blue) but looking for the earlier model.

^^ That's correct. But I like the 70-74 T&T's better than the '75-78's. I have a real one on my '75 Imp. (blue) but looking for the earlier model.
I wouldn't step on someone else's deal... It's just that after the search for a nice wheel, I'd love to see something other than @commando1 's NOS red one that's actually nice and for sale.

Back