My son

truly sorry to hear this.
th?id=OIP.jpg

Well, that's a punch to the gut for sure. Just think about all those good memories you have of him and hold them dear. he gets to live on in your thoughts and heart.

So sorry to hear this from you John. I can imagine what it must feel like since I lost both my father and younger sister suddenly last year. That is always on my mind and when i look at my 11 year old it would have to be worse. I know it will take a long time for you to come to grips with this. My condolences and thoughts are with you.

Sorry to hear of your loss, Big John. Deepest sympathy and prayers.

CBODY67

So very sorry for the loss of your son John.This tragedy happens far to often in our society.There are no easy answers, only grief and sadness.

John, my wife and I send our best to you and your family. The C body community is here for you just as you have been here for us in one form or another for years. I am sorry brother...

There's no easy way to say this

My youngest son died early this morning.

He had been struggling with addiction for a few years now, but he had gotten his act together. I saw him last night and he didn't look well. He'd been stiffed on a paycheck and was really annoyed about that and a couple other things. The prescription meds he was taking to fight the addiction were giving him all sorts of side effects and he was trying hard to get away from them.

From all appearances, he overdosed sometime in the middle of the night.

I'm numb... This has been the worst day of my life.

He leaves behind a 12 year old son that adored him.

My son was a gentle soul. He was very rough and tough on the outside... but such a sweet person inside. I'm going to miss him. He was 32.
I am sorry for your loss.

John so sorry to hear of your loss, as one of the MOST RESPECTED members here I'm sure the C body family will be here to support you in any way possible. You're in my thoughts and prayers.

Back