Need some 3/4 front view pics of our cars

Some day I'll get it painted lol
20181102_105356.jpg

Great shots guys !!! That’s a great start I’ll get started and throw up what I can as soon as possible. I’ll try not to let the whole Christmas thing get in the way of our cars LOL !!!

Merry Christmas everybody!!!!

Hey Doc this...

View attachment 238855

Mixed with this should be a trip !!!
View attachment 238856
That would definitely be cool...if you're leaning towards making T-Shirts or similar ...count me in to buy...of, course there are 4 other Imperials that would want to be on a T Shirt.:lol:

That would definitely be cool...if you're leaning towards making T-Shirts or similar ...count me in to buy...of, course there are 4 other Imperials that would want to be on a T Shirt.:lol:
You bet guys. I’m planning on wagons formals etc too. These big beauties have been overlooked for too long. I’m thinking no writing or lettering we all know the score. Unless you guys think differently. My BIL does the computer graphics stuff so I’m hoping we can do blue red green gold etc etc and not just one color. He can always add lettering if it’s not too cheesy looking.

I’ll make the files available so you guys can print them as big as kinkos will let you. Thanks everyone again for the pics.

You bet guys. I’m planning on wagons formals etc too. These big beauties have been overlooked for too long. I’m thinking no writing or lettering we all know the score. Unless you guys think differently. My BIL does the computer graphics stuff so I’m hoping we can do blue red green gold etc etc and not just one color. He can always add lettering if it’s not too cheesy looking.

I’ll make the files available so you guys can print them as big as kinkos will let you. Thanks everyone again for the pics.

My vote goes for not having text on the shirts.

I have had this unrestored gem for 20+ years

Green SF.JPG

Owned this '67 for a short time
right front side 052204.JPG

Waiting to be put back together

Hood painted ready for trim.jpg

I know, not the passenger side

102217 Lebanon Valley Launching.jpg

Used to own this one. Last time I saw it the owner put dual A Body hood scoops on it. Grrr!

Right side.jpg

The Flyin' Whale

Right Front 100818.jpg

My former '71 GT

GT right front.JPG

Sold this VIP 2 years ago. It is still in Connecticut. Rare factory painted top VIP.

Right front 051217.JPG

Back