Need some 3/4 front view pics of our cars

My '71 Custom Suburban 3 seat with the Brougham option. Currently wearing road wheels. Photo is one posted by the seller. Bought the wagon site unseen.

right side.jpg

Sold this one last year to a C Body enthusiast that loves the color gold.

2018-04-22 016.JPG

My yellow '68 Sport Fury when it still had it's original 318

My Yellow 68 SF.JPG

My friends S/23

Bob's S23.JPG

John M's "Monlara" after a friend of mine restored the car

Rich's Red 70 Polara Conv.JPG

Another photo of my yellow '68 before the driveline transplant

Yellow Fury at Carter Show.jpg

Not the best pic of the Father in Law's car, but it's staying inside for it's winter nap. I guess it lives here all year long also, but it won't be back out till spring.
IMG_20181223_145718300.jpg

If you want “in” send me a 3/4 front view from the passenger side - I can flip it so I guess either side view will work.

It's really sad when nobody can obey instructions as you get every other **** pictures then you want!

95% of my pics are driver's side as well.
Mine too, as my right fender is a different shade of red then the rest of the car and pics make it really stand out more then it is! I just hate it!

If you want “in” send me a 3/4 front view from the passenger side - I can flip it so I guess either side view will work.

It's really sad when nobody can obey instructions as you get every other **** pictures then you want!

95% of my pics are driver's side as well.
Mine too, as my right fender is a different shade of red then the rest of the car and pics make it really stand out more then it is! I just hate it!

If you see any of these types of adds post em. I’ll go find it and pluck a good clear copy off the web. These are all cartoonie enough to make it fun AND easy.

EBDEC9DC-5FFC-4107-9669-1393ACA784F1.jpeg

Back