Needing a few parts

caprocks2018

Reaction score
Im restoring my 1969 chrysler newyorker i need a steering wheel and a front sseat base its a 2 door i cant find parts anywhere does anyone know where i can get the few parts i need

Welcome and good luck with the New Yorker. There's a guy named Murray Park who seems to have just about any and all MoPar parts. I would probably try him first. Sorry I don't have contact info but I'm sure it's on this site somewhere.

Welcome!

Which steering wheel style is it? Rim Blow? Number of spokes? Tilt wheel, Tilt and Telescope, or "neither" steering column? Color?

Just some thoughts,
CBODY67

Bucket or bench seat? I think I have a bucket seat base.

Welcome and good luck with the New Yorker. There's a guy named Murray Park who seems to have just about any and all MoPar parts. I would probably try him first. Sorry I don't have contact info but I'm sure it's on this site somewhere.
Www.cbodies.com

Welcome!

Which steering wheel style is it? Rim Blow? Number of spokes? Tilt wheel, Tilt and Telescope, or "neither" steering column? Color?

Just some thoughts,
CBODY67

Screenshot_20221008-202810_Google.jpg

Presuming the steering wheel has some cracks in it?

how big is the base circle on the back? , i have a 70 dodge polara, it might fit, i see one crack , any more?

Back