Needing guidance on a 1973 Fury Wagon

Young moparhead

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I'm new to old cars and forums so please excuse my inexperience. I'm looking for guidance as I slowly get my fury wagon road legal. I'm having trouble finding parts for it. Mainly the fuel tank and also would like pictures of original instrument clusters. I have 1 half torn apart in it and another torn apart 1 in a spare parts bin that came with car. I'll add more detailed pictures tomorrow.

20240211_221559.jpg

FB_IMG_1707673819624.jpg

Does your car have a fuel tank currently? Best bet is to have it sent out and fixed.

I love your wagon its obnoxious and badass. My kinda ride!

Yeah it does, but the bottom is smashed upwards pretty bad and puttied over real good. Thank you for the compliments, I hope to be daily driving it this spring. First problem was she wasn't moving very well and found front brakes completed locked up so I'm replacing all that first.

I don't think so all the ones I found for sedans are kinda flat while mine is like a cube shoved up behind the LR tire in the fender.

This is all I have on my phone at the moment. I can get more tomorrow when I return to the shop. Its definitely from a wagon.

20240215_232628.jpg

Hello everyone, I'm new to old cars and forums so please excuse my inexperience. I'm looking for guidance as I slowly get my fury wagon road legal. I'm having trouble finding parts for it. Mainly the fuel tank and also would like pictures of original instrument clusters. I have 1 half torn apart in it and another torn apart 1 in a spare parts bin that came with car. I'll add more detailed pictures tomorrow.

View attachment 644512

View attachment 644513
Neat grocery getter! Get yourself a service manual. The wiring and HVAC aren’t that difficult, once you have the proper reference materials.

Yeah that's definitely something I'll look into. I used to work at a Ford dealership so I'm pretty familiar with new age wiring. Just trying to learn what component is what and the purpose of it.

Yeah that's definitely something I'll look into. I used to work at a Ford dealership so I'm pretty familiar with new age wiring. Just trying to learn what component is what and the purpose of it.
FYA, you can find digital copys of the service manuals at my mymopar.com.

Lookin forward to seeing the build progress on this on

Back