Needing help!!!

Reaction score
So I found what I believe to be the build sheet for my 1968 Plymouth fury lll but I have never seen one in this format... Can anyone help me?? I know it was produced in the Windsor Canada factory...
15256159325363916887702920992899.jpg

The sheet was placed between the springs and burlap in the left of the rear seat... Definitely has some age as it's quite brittle and faded from White to a dinge white color I believe this to be correct for my car so it has parts of my Vin interior color and exterior color right on the paper

Kind of a mix between a fender tag and the more familiar build sheet.

Kind of a mix between a fender tag and the more familiar build sheet.
Everyone that I've came across are stumped including myself... I didn't know if this was a Canadian thing or what I know that my car was produced in the Windsor Canada factory and shipped to Montana where it was sold in 1968 and lived it's life until 2006 and in 2013 my father found it in Boise Idaho now it resides back in Montana only an hour and a half from it's original home...

Looks like a fairly easy decode, let us know if you need any help.

Best I have is...
291 Solid paint
395 automatic

You got me right in the middle of that. I got just as far as you did.
I can't find any codes that use letters and the string that starts with -61-A02-B13-C4* I believe is a 2-D01-E27-F58 then the rest is legible

I presume you found your VIN on that sheet? The factory people were supposed to match the VIN with what was sitting ready for installation, but if they did it by sight, then you might get a build sheet for another vehicle. There might be other build sheets on other seats, too.

CBODY67

I presume you found your VIN on that sheet? The factory people were supposed to match the VIN with what was sitting ready for installation, but if they did it by sight, then you might get a build sheet for another vehicle. There might be other build sheets on other seats, too.

CBODY67
Thanks I will keep my eyes peeled... And yes my Vin is on the sheet... However it said that my wipers ate a three speed wiper and there actually only a two speed lol

So I found what I believe to be the build sheet for my 1968 Plymouth fury lll but I have never seen one in this format... Can anyone help me?? I know it was produced in the Windsor Canada factory... View attachment 183588

That’s very cool. Thanks for sharing.

I haven’t spent a lot of time on the sheet but can I help in any way?

Back