New 2019 Ram Pickup Truck

No, but it's no problem to haul a fair amount of plywood or drywall with the tailgate up. Better aerodynamics on the expressway too. :) I have no desire for a long bed & I use my truck almost every day as a truck.
I tried for a lot of years to make the shortbed into a work truck and if it wasn’t for the contractors cap it would have been COMPLETELY useless as a truck.

Some interesting comments from Automotive News staff at the Detroit Auto Show this week regarding new trucks and more, including a special guest at the end that you don't want to miss. She is very nice and smart too.

Ram's ammunition against rival Silverado
Did you catch the green VW beetle in the video they shot in the garage? Nice touch.

I tried for a lot of years to make the shortbed into a work truck and if it wasn’t for the contractors cap it would have been COMPLETELY useless as a truck.

I guess we are doing different things. I always get the extra cab also, and drive in some fairly congested areas so the any more length is really a pain.

I guess we are doing different things. I always get the extra cab also, and drive in some fairly congested areas so the any more length is really a pain.
The extra cab with the std. short bed is thesame wb and length as a reg. cab long bed.

Probably the hardest I ever worked a truck was a 94 Toyota pickup with ladder racks. I hauled 1400 pounds of a scrapped boiler across town to the scrap yard. I loaded that thing up until the mud flaps touched the ground.

Our mini van hauls 4x8 material just fine so long as there isn't too much of it.:poke:
I did suggest a minivan once... the reply was something like "That's even worse than a station wagon... NO WAY I'm driving one." The vanity of a woman :realcrazy:

Back