New from SA Tx

All us Texas guys should find a place to get together after I get my junk going again! Take a nice cruise or something. That would get some looks!

My goal this year is to get A/C in my car so I can enjoy it more here in TX in the summer.

BTW I have all new drums and everything (hardware, cyl, shoes, hoses) out of my 68 if you want/need them. I put all disc on and wont ever go back Everything even still mounted on the backing plates (even bearings). Didnt ever offer up for sale as I didnt think anyone would want them as shipping those heavy parts probably would make it cost effective. I was going to toss it all out as I need to get garage cleaned out as I am having a company come in and do my floors up.

OOPS sorry I thougt you just got the 68 300 hardtop, that was someone else sorry...

My friends and I drove out to the father's day show in Austin June 2013. There were 3 68 Fury's there in a row. There was also a guy selling his 67 monaco.... so there were 4 c bodys there that day.

ibleedmopart--

Another welcome from Austin! And Jason -- At the last Austin Father's Day show (2014) there were two of us '68s, a '66 Hemi Fury, a 300, and I believe one more C.

20140615_121112.jpg

THat's my ole girl (68 fast top) in black in the middle...

20140615_121112.jpg

I was actually about to ask who it was that lived in Garland. I couldn't remember. I know he was rebuilding the front end on his not too long ago and was possibly needing some help with it but didn't ever hear anything again about it. I haven't met him or seen his car yet. And we don't live 10 miles from each other! LOL.

Really nice looking car! Hope everything works out and you can get it and start to enjoy it! Look forward to seeing more!

Back