New to the forum and C Bodies

Palmettoduster

Reaction score
Good Morning All,

Thanks for having me. I just picked up my first C body Mopar. I'm currently trying to finish a restoration on my A Body. 1971 Plymouth Duster 340. A decent deal came up that I couldn't pass and now I'm the proud owner of a 1968 Dodge Polara 4 door sedan. It's a documented low original miles car. Has around 43,000 on the clock. Car came with original documents including broadcast sheet, window sticker, sales receipts and more. She definitely needs some sheet metal love as she's originally a PA car and spent time at the SC coast as well. Looking forward to learning and getting this resto under way!

IMG_8764.jpg

IMG_8765.jpg

IMG_8766.jpg

IMG_8768.jpg

Way to go man!! Welcome to the forum! :welcome::thumbsup::usflag:

Welcome! You might already be aware, but reproduction parts and sheet metal availability is not anywhere near what it is for A, B and E bodies. For trim, body and interior parts, Murray Park is one of the go-to guys. He's a busy guy, but pretty much synonymous with c-bodies. His website is www.cbodies.com. General mechanical and other maintenance-type items are available through most of the same outlets you're already used to.

Welcome! You might already be aware, but reproduction parts and sheet metal availability is not anywhere near what it is for A, B and E bodies. For trim, body and interior parts, Murray Park is one of the go-to guys. He's a busy guy, but pretty much synonymous with c-bodies. His website is www.cbodies.com. General mechanical and other maintenance-type items are available through most of the same outlets you're already used to.
Thanks for the heads up and reference. I've found some sheet metal. She definitely needs quarters, inner and outer fenders and trunk pans.

Welcome! Even the 4-dr Dodge C-bodies had a nice flair to them in those model years.

CBODY67

Welcome from ND
I too am fond (and familiar) with ‘68 Polara’s. I think I have read the service manual and parts manual several times during my full restoration.

Welcome aboard and congratulations on the new toy…
Just gaze at the tail light—- it doesn’t get more MANLY than that!!!
Craig…..

Rich / Omni,
Everyone needs his or her own door for comfort !!! Not only do four doors rule, I would like to get a Checker AeroBus one day !!!

Who wants to drive with their knees in their mouth ??? Not I !!!

Craig…. See ya’ @ Carlisle…..

Back