New from SA Tx

ibleedmopart

Reaction score
Hi all,
I wanted to take a minute and say hi. I am a long time A body guy who has a secret affliction with the big C body cars. I have recently sold my 340 Duster and am in the market for a fast back Fury or 70/71 Fury. Wagons arent excluded either. I look forward to learning about the C bodies from everyone! Ill be scouring the for sale section and seeing whats out there.

Floyd :sSig_noob:

Welcome aboard, Ibleedmopar. With a handle like that you'll be most welcome here by all.

Posted via Topify on Android

Welcome.gif
:3gears:...................................................:eek:ccasion14:

Welcome to the site from the Motor City!

Your Welcome and Thankz for the Thankz. NOW PAY ATTENTION 'CUZ THIS IZ IMPORTANT. Next weekend if not sooner I expect you to park across the street from the Alamo, walk down the stairz by the cute little water fall to the river walk. Find the closest Beer and Burrito joint, PIG OUT AND REPORT BACK, Jer

:sSig_greetingsthor: .............. :welcome:

You came to the right place to learn about and find a C body. Lots of variations, types and styles to choose from...... The wagons seem to be getting more popular lately.

Welcome from up around the Dallas area! There is a guy out here in Denison that is trying to sell two 66's together as a project deal.

Welcome, When you get all set come up to Austin as there are never any cbodies at the shows.

I actually just less than a year ago bought the car you are looking for! LOL. mine is a 4bbl sport hard top. Interior is in amazing shape. Been seeing a bunch of 66's and some fury III's lately but not many sports.

My friends and I drove out to the father's day show in Austin June 2013. There were 3 68 Fury's there in a row. There was also a guy selling his 67 monaco.... so there were 4 c bodys there that day.

Welcome, When you get all set come up to Austin as there are never any cbodies at the shows.

Back