New from SE PA

max426

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

It’s nice to see an active forum for C bodies.

Just joined today, and thought I would introduce myself and give some of my Mopar background.

My first Mopar was a 1967 4dr New Yorker in 1979. Between then and now I’ve had a variety of A, B, C, E, and F body cars.

Some current pics of my ’65 Polara purchased in 1988

Jim

FOT93BA.jpg

WP_20150719_14_51_25_Pro.jpg

20150719_131824.jpg

20150719_131510.jpg

Killer car! but I see a four speed and how dare you not show a interior picture lol and Welcome from another PA member.

Nice tease I see that cue ball just in our view. Welcome to the site. Nice car.

Thanks for the warm welcome guys.

Killer car! but I see a four speed and how dare you not show a interior picture lol and Welcome from another PA member.

here's one

20150719_131907.jpg

Welcome from a '65 Monaco owner. 426 Street wedge? Or a 383 dressed up like one?

It's an original 426 car. I see the 4spd in your avatar, Would love to see and hear more.

Just bought a '65 Monaco parts car yesterday.

We're you PA guys at Carlisle this year?

I was there looking for parts... complete waste of time all b and e body stuff anymore. Just went down on Saturday. I didn't take any of my C-bodies.
Next year I'm gonna take something and just sit and enjoy the cars.

Welcome to the site from the Motor City!

I was there looking for parts... complete waste of time all b and e body stuff anymore. Just went down on Saturday. I didn't take any of my C-bodies.
Next year I'm gonna take something and just sit and enjoy the cars.

We (FCBO) are going to try to set another FCBO attendance record in 2016. I believe the biggest rally we had so far was 2014.

DSC03251.jpg

DSC03251.jpg

It's an original 426 car. I see the 4spd in your avatar, Would love to see and hear more.

Just bought a '65 Monaco parts car yesterday.

There are some photos posted in the photo gallery. Mine is an original 426W-4speed car. It came from PA. and was an original owner car until around 2002. It does/will need a full resto. Been off the road since'84 but does run (well) and is a "yard" car. Have documentation from Chrysler Historical to prove its' pedigree. To this date, I have not seen or been shown proof of another '65 Monaco with this power train in existence. Consensus is probably less than 5 were ever built,if that many. It is quite possibly the only one left, but who knows what is out there. I would possibly be interested in parts from the Monaco you purchased if there is anything you are not using. If you like you can PM me. Once again, welcome!!

I checked out your photo gallery, Waaay cool. Original hubcaps too. Mine needs a resto also. Funny thing with Chrysler Historical, they never cashed my check but sent all the info to me. Yea these 426w/4spd cars are pretty uncommon. I have only seen 1 other in 27yrs of looking, and that was a Polara 500 very near to where 78broughm is from.
I will PM you after I get the car home later in the week.

Thanks to everyone for the welcome and comments.

jim

Sheesh! After going so long being the red headed stepchildren us 65 guys are gonna take this place over. Welcome aboard.
65lr.jpg
Mike

65lr.jpg

Back