New guy here.

Tink

Reaction score
I am relieved to have finally found a place that is focused on the big Mopars. After having owned a 67 New Yorker in the late 70's, I have finally bought a 70 Imperial LeBaron. Its a California car that is partially restored. It runs and drives but needs a bit of work to be safe. It has some electrical issues. But it is mine now :)

cropped.jpg

cropped.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome to the site. Hey I parted a 72 Imp many years ago. Have a few pieces left. If you need something maybe I can help

Welcome to the site. Hey I parted a 72 Imp many years ago. Have a few pieces left. If you need something maybe I can help

Thanks Bob. As I get further along making it road worthy, I know I'll more things I need than the drivers side front turning signal lens.

Welcome Tink, enjoy your stay here, I hope we get to see some pics of the project soon!

Welcome to the site from the Motor City! Nice Imp!!

Welcome aboard from up north in Canada. How did you find the car. It's a beauty.

I was surfing ebay and scarfed it up. It has new leather seats and new carpet. Dash is decent. Door cards need addressed but are intact. Headliner is in great shape. My work is just beginning though. Lots of things don't work.

Back