New Headlights

I'm seeing these everywhere. :BangHead:

View attachment 185529
Ooh, ooh, I gotta get me some of those. Actually I'll just leave the factory halo DRLs the way they are.

20180509_120716.jpg

I'm seeing these everywhere. :BangHead:

View attachment 185529

You eat a sugar cube w a brown spot on it? Seeing that **** would make me suspect I HAD. Most things I'm ALL FOR modern methods but NOT IN HEADLIGHTS GLARING SO BRIGHT AS TO BLIND ME FROM EITHER BEHIND OR ONCOMING IN SUPPOSED DIM MODE!

I carry a cheap red laser for assholes who rudely fry my retinas with this evil misuse of good tech.

Now, if ONLY somebody made LOWER WATTAGE LED 50XX headlights, so we might enjoy the SAME luminescence as our venerable incandescent 5ks at lower current! THIS is what SHOULD be done, but NOOOO, these ******* marketeers push EXCESS IN ALL THINGS TO FOOLS WHO BUY IT!

Thanks. Found my revenge solution. Getting one today!
Eff-You Mr. 4x4 Siverado/Ram/F-150. Back atcha.

Better yet. One million candle watt light plugs into your lighter for $27 at Walmart. If feeling particularly blinded and nasty then Amazon has a 15 million candle watt light at a pricey $200+. Once hit with this they can't just turn around and follow after you for at least 30 seconds. Run, Forest, run...

I think he mentoined in that Facebook, it was photoshop. But why not :D

Glad to know I've inspired folks. The Big BRIGHT BLASTER LIGHTS, while restating the PROBLEM to the offenders lack subtlety. That's why I prefer to use a red laser. Neater, cheaper and also MORE PERMANENT! The offensive fool that gets an eyeful of low red, high IR can go cry to their ophthalmologist without ever knowing for sure HOW or WHO worked Justice on them. MY cold dish, which is the BEST temperature to serve such desserts....

Call it what you want but I call it Blind me and I'm allowed to blind you. A time honored tradition. Probably goes back to gas lantern headlights.

Call it what you want but I call it Blind me and I'm allowed to blind you. A time honored tradition. Probably goes back to gas lantern headlights.
Yep! Natural Law 101. You know they still sell kerosene bike headlights in India? I saw one just a couple years ago. I suspect there are still carbide headlights in some of these Ancient Malthusian Paragon States too.

I'll turn folks on to my C-band Microwave Boom-boom-Box-BLASTER sometime too. Direct a high powered pulse at the offending sound system and FRY the components! Its not terribly compact though. Needs capacitors from electric power companies.....

Back