New here from NYC

Goose

Reaction score
Hi all! Brand new to this forum, and wanted to introduce myself. I currently don't own a Mopar, but am in love with the C-bodies!! I currently own a '71 Buick GS 455 Stage 1. I owned tons of GM's, but never a Mopar, looking forward to eventually buying one and interacting here with everyone who have more experience in them than I do.

Welcome to the site from the Motor City!

Welcome Goose. Most of us haz all owned more then jes Mopars but we have all found our home here in the FCBO. My own fascination with Buick goez back to the dayz of the 3 and 4 holerz when the hoodz would open from either side. Gotta tell yeah tho'. My fave waz ah '66 Riviera that I bought new. Forest green metallic, Black leather....UMMM, I still miss that one but back then they were all disposable! BTW, that and ah '68 El Camino were my last non-Mopars. The muscle carz brought me home, Jer

Welcome Goose.
The perfect arsenal includes both kinds. You got one of them. Let's get you into a C-body next.

Posted via Topify on Android

Buick now there is well designed engine with proper rocker shafts dist in front. Not like the rest of the wimpy valvetrain GM junk.
Welcome

Welcome from one NY'er anndd GS Stage 1 owner to another!! :headbang:

IMG_0260.jpg

Hi there C-barge. You a member of any of the NY clubs? NE GS/GN? Here is a pic of my car.DSCF7316.jpg

DSCF7316.jpg

Welcome neighbor,from the Island of Long..Love the Gran Sport. Im a member of Long Island Mopars..Great Club ,and its free to join..

Back