New here, IMFURYS daughter

IMFURYS2

Reaction score
Hello everyone. Thanks for adding me. I'll be quite honest. I don't know a whole lot about cars, but I don't mind getting dirty and trying to learn new things. My dad (IMFURYS) passed away two years ago. I inherited his 72 Plymouth Fury III that I'm slowly trying to fix back up. I've gotten several things fixed, but there's still plenty of work to be had. I know dad was an active member here on the site, and I hope I can learn as much as I can about his vehicle. Looking forward to when I get her all fixed up just like he used to have her.

FB_IMG_1707391146110.jpg

Sorry to hear about your dad. Fix break fix again, what have we learned?
Good luck, ask questions here lots of good people on here willing to help.

Sorry to hear about your dad. Fix break fix again, what have we learned?
Good luck, ask questions here lots of good people on here willing to help.
Thank you. I definitely wish I had spent more time with him and his cars. But I'll be more than happy to carry it on for him and learn as much as I can.

Thank you. I definitely wish I had spent more time with him and his cars. But I'll be more than happy to carry it on for him and learn as much as I can.
This is the same situation I was/am in with my dad's cars as well. This group has been a great reference.

Sorry about your dad, and glad the Fury will stay in the family and continue!

Welcome to FCBO @IMFURYS2, even if the circumstances that brought you here are not the most auspicious. I am sure he is glad to see you take care of his Fury hardtop.

I see that you are in VA -- @1970FuryConv is in VA too and used to own (if memory serves) a 1972 Fury. He may have some recommendations.

I'm sorry to hear that your father has passed away, but every time you ride the beautiful Fury, he will be on board. I wish you many, many happy miles...

Thank you so much! Dad did have a "bible" of his Fury stuff, but it's all out of order. I need to go through it and try to make sense of it.

I'm sorry to hear that your father has passed away, but every time you ride the beautiful Fury, he will be on board. I wish you many, many happy miles...
Thank you. And I definitely do feel him with me when I take her out. Makes me happy to keep her running and to get her fixed all back up the way he used to have her.

Back