New Ink

LocuMob

Fluid Technician with a hat
Reaction score
A coworker had a tattoo party this morning, so I hurried home after work to shower real quick, and headed over to his place. Got my right calf done this time, to complement my left calf I had done five years or so ago. I gave him the emblem I pulled off the four speed car, and the artist added his touch to the design. I'm happy with how it turned out, and I'll be thinking up ideas for the next party my coworker has.

The fresh tattoo, took this just after I walked in the door.

PXL_20220925_172532481.jpg

The other calf.

PXL_20220925_172519114.jpg

Now I have proper balance!

Last edited:
I like the ink, but the shape is a little loose in my mind. But it fulfills its purpose of showing your style. Those tattoo party tattoos always look the best, even though they are not professional. It's probably because of all the memories that this tattoo might save.
I don't have any tattoos now, but I really want to get at least one. There's a tattoo professional whose work I like a lot - Persian Tattoo's. And I would really like to get inked by him. I don't know when I will get to LA the next time, but I will make an appointment with him for sure.

I like the ink, but the shape is a little loose in my mind. But it fulfills its purpose of showing your style. Those tattoo party tattoos always look the best, even though they are not professional. It's probably because of all the memories that this tattoo might save.
I don't have any tattoos now, but I really want to get at least one. There's a tattoo professional whose work I like a lot - Persian Tattoo's. And I would really like to get inked by him. I don't know when I will get to LA the next time, but I will make an appointment with him for sure.
The shape is loose, but I didn't tell him to do it exactly as the emblem. Same thing with the Polara tattoo, I got the artists rendering, and I'm happy with it.

The tattoo guy has a shop, and has been tattooing for over twenty years. I saw his work before I signed up. I've seen plenty of killer tattoos come from parties, and I've seen plenty of crap tattoos come out of shops, it can be hit or miss no matter where you get poked. :wideyed:

Get that ink when you get a chance. Sounds like you've had some time to think about what you want, for me that's huge, I usually know what I want for over a year.

Last edited:
A coworker had a tattoo party this morning, so I hurried home after work to shower real quick, and headed over to his place. Got my right calf done this time, to complement my left calf I had done five years or so ago. I gave him the emblem I pulled off the four speed car, and the artist added his touch to the design. I'm happy with how it turned out, and I'll be thinking up ideas for the next party my coworker has.

The fresh tattoo, took this just after I walked in the door.

The other calf.

View attachment 560161

Now I have proper balance!

The person did a nice job.

The fly looks so real.

Back