New member sayin hello!

sheetmetaldan

Reaction score
Hi all just registered though I don`t have a "C" body. I am thinking of getting one if the price is right. I do have a 72 Barracuda that I am currently working on and hang around the "E" body site a lot.I have a few questions that I `ll be posting so I look forward to any replies.Thanks!

I was looking at a 67 Polara but it`s too far gone, if I can get it for the right price I might part it out. I will be sticking with my E-body, but I will keep an eye on this site too and post when I have a question or answer one in the rare event that I actually might know something!

Welcome to the site Sheetmetaldan, good to see you over here, another great site in the series!

Welcome and best of luck in your C body hunt. I would have never thought I would own one but like most of the Mopars I have owned, they tend to grow on you.

Howdy

I'm new here as well. I found C-body from the A-body site. While not technically a C-body, I have a '65 Imperial that shares parts.

I would have never thought I would own one but like most of the Mopars... they tend to grow on you.

Never thought I'd own one either, but I kept driving by this 66 Newport and it grew on me, bought it on a whim, and can't wait until I get this ol' thing in better shape.

Back