New Member!

moparnutcase

Reaction score
Hey All,
I have 2 1965 Dodge Monaco's. One is a 383 automatic,all original except paint,California car that I have owned for 20 years this coming August. The other is a resto project. It is a factory 426 Wedge 4-speed car with documentation from Chrysler Historical. Car has been off the road since 1984...still has PA. inspection sticker. Has all original drivetrain and is a "yard" car right now. It is far from roadworthy but can still move around under its own power. I will post pics in the very near future. Look forward to talking to everyone!

Thanks for the welcome. Yes I am also over at the Drydock. I bought the car out of Bensalem. It spent most of its' life in the Collegeville area until 2002. Still looking for the original owner....Ken Troutman. Supposedly moved to Ocala FL. around 2002. If he is still with us he is around 90 or 91 from what I have been able to find out.

Very cool pair of Monacos. Really like the idea of a factory 426 in a 65 Monaco.

Thanks for the comments Jim. It is neat with the 426 but even crazier with the 4-speed. Really was not looking for another car when this one came up for sale but had to pull the trigger. It is BELIEVED to be the only '65 Monaco 426W 4-speed thought to exist.

Thanks for the warm welcome!! Hey Dave,anytime you want to check the car out just give me a shout(pm,email,etc.) and come on over!!

Linwood isn't exactly around the corner. We'll get together one day, I'd like to get a look at those cars.

Just wanted to let everyone know,I finally got around to posting some pics. They are in the Member Photo Gallery. Thanks for taking the time to look.

Back