New OE Turn Signal Switches '62-'66

Status
Not open for further replies.

slantsixdan

Reaction score
Contact seller
Hi, all. I'm a regular over on FABO; this is my first post on FCBO, and it's all because of turn signal switches.

It's taken a long time and a lot of work, but I've finally got a few of 'em on shelf a couple days ago: brand new OE turn signal switches, newly made according to the Chrysler blueprints by an original supplier to Chrysler. The adventure started when I needed a new switch for my '62 Lancer and one for my '64 Dart, but didn't want to give money to vendors who mistreat our community and overprice their parts. By and by it became a matter of principle, and even though I had to buy more than I needed at a time, I went for it. So I'm selling off the extras. When they're gone, they're gone. These are not the cheap (but expensive) Chinese knockoffs currently being sold by the outfit in Wisconsin, nor are they the crude, low-quality items Shee-Mar is now selling, and they are not the "can-be-made-to-work-if-you-trim-and-drill" later-model switches. They are the real deal, with the correct snap/click switch operation feel. Two types are available: the kind with the flat spade terminals for '62-'63 cars (part number 2258 700) and the kind with the box-and-point terminals for '64-'66 cars (part number 2631 383 or 2822 170). Application is A-bodies, B-bodies, C-bodies, and Imperials without tilt steering column.

Continue living with a loose and sloppy, worn-out old switch and wonder if your brake lights will work today, spend $140+ on the Chinese or Shee-Mar junk, spend $200+ on a new old stock switch…or buy one of these new-new-stock switches off me for $89. I can mail one or two anywhere in the lower 48 states for $9.90 from Seattle. Please send me a PM if you'd like one.

2258700_1.jpg

2258700_2.jpg

2631383_1.jpg

Was out of these for awhile, but just dug up some more. Please send me a PM if you'd like one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back