My wiring fiasco continues, so thought I need to address the turn signal switch that I got no current thru on Ohm testing, including horn. So, off comes the wheel. Broken parts on the TS switch, so new one. I put on new spade connectors before trying to thread the wires.....big mistake. I even tapered the fittings so they were not in a bunch. But, the threading thru the column was horrible. broke off most of the spades in the process, finally got the loom thru on third or fourth try. Yes, pulling with a wire from the lower end. And, in this process, my trim ring below the hub was loose, so tried to pull off the hub, with bearing for the shaft. Pulled the four screws, and the snap ring on the shaft. Would not budge to move. Luckily I could add another sheet metal screw on the trim ring below to fix that. Then, the puzzle of the column connection to the hub. What a nightmare.....a bracket that fits on the column, then you slide the hub with bearing down, and try to line things up so you can screw down the hub to this bracket, so that the hub will be affixed to the column, and will support the steering shaft. Unreal.....I think this arrangement was done by the Chinese, to make us go mad. Finally got the mess to line up, got the four screws back into the bracket and things actually tightened back up. Then I was able to begin the turn signal switch wire challenge above. I had a day of it I can tell you. Now, I need to reach in and replace my wire terminals. I am not using the OEM connector with the seven wires...too difficult to deal with more special tools to remove the terminals from these connectors.....for one use. Just will use seven spades, and some tape to contain them. Yes, GraveYard Carz would not do this, but remember, mine is RoadKill.....a driver to be.