For Sale New reproduction sill plates

Status
Not open for further replies.
I called last week...... And I was told "Any day now".......
That is the same answer that someone else was given by Murray Park @ a month or maybe more ago!

I just called sadly I am requesting my money back. I don't think they are ever coming . Has anyone else canceled? Can't sell something and make customer wait 4 months! I am in the process of moving.

I am only assuming that these are in production and the delay is out of his control and this will just require some patience on the part of those who have placed their orders. We all know how it goes sometimes when we order parts and such, its not always in the time frame that was speculated.

Well I'm moving and just figure instead of sending to a different state I can just imagine they will wing up here at my old house months later. I honestly really need a set. Maybe I'll try again another time.

I asked him, from the look on his face he is just as disappointed on the wait as the rest of us, and could not give me any date. Murray is a good guy, so no one needs to worry if they might get ripped off, that will not happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back