New to me 78 NYB on its way but please Don't tell my wife

Bought it outside of eBay for a bit less than asking..... That's why it's not on the sold listing.

Have to ship it from Livermore California to Miami Florida. $$$$

Should be here soon.

Bought it outside of eBay for a bit less than asking..... That's why it's not on the sold listing.

Have to ship it from Livermore California to Miami Florida. $$$$

Should be here soon.

I just looked through the thread....

Did you buy this car sight unseen? I'm looking forward to your report (and pictures) on condition when it arrives in Florida. I assume the previous owner isn't above ground anymore to talk to about the car. Do you know if the wipers and the sunroof works? The Lean Burn conversion is easy if it is still hooked up. Do you have a picture of the engine compartment? It might be already converted. Also if you could post a picture of the fender tag and door production label. We are still searching for the last Formal made. I believe the oldest so far was the silver Ny'er Salon owned by I believe Patrick in OK. June 1978.

I just looked through the thread....

Did you buy this car sight unseen? I'm looking forward to your report (and pictures) on condition when it arrives in Florida. I assume the previous owner isn't above ground anymore to talk to about the car. Do you know if the wipers and the sunroof works? The Lean Burn conversion is easy if it is still hooked up. Do you have a picture of the engine compartment? It might be already converted. Also if you could post a picture of the fender tag and door production label. We are still searching for the last Formal made. I believe the oldest so far was the silver Ny'er Salon owned by I believe Patrick in OK. June 1978.

I should be here in 10 days or so. It was just loaded this morning.

I’m looking forward to doing a full review of the car with the fender tag etc posted in pictures.

Here are some pictures of the car being loaded. It has a weak battery right now and needed a jump to get her started. But otherwise no issues.
B5245D34-D7E9-4AB2-95C5-B4331F9C0FD5.jpeg
DD361710-2D02-41CD-8C16-939B15DF6D7F.jpeg
48D6A2F2-6323-401F-A3FC-98BD4A9BC3F6.jpeg
0BD5C9D3-DA94-4F9C-9250-C7D0871A969A.jpeg
188E1C52-D1E2-4B83-9B4F-0804BF44C533.jpeg

White is gud fer Trucks, County or City.
Corse up where yer at it'd be "What's Orange & Black an sleeps 4?"

FSM manuals came in and the spending clock has been started on the NYB. Also.... She gets in on Monday. Can't wait!

image.jpg

Looking for one...... Have a 77 parts book I bought before I found out it was a 78. When I got the vin from the seller, it turned out to be a 78. None of the pictures showed the front in the EBay ad and it was listed as a 77.

Wish me luck. I've never bought a car sight unseen but the price was right. We'll all know if I did good soon enough.

Back