New wheels

Mine isn't red (I wish it was!) but I agree with the others who say whitewalls are necessary.
When I first got mine, it had these UGLY wheel covers and blackwall 14" tires and wheels.
I turned the whitewalls out, but it didn't help much.

Chrysler 2.jpg

I changed that as soon as I could to this.
I like the look much better and the 15" wheels made a big difference in the ride.
These are Cooper 235/75-15's.

IMG_0004 (1024x684).jpg

IMG_0004 (1024x684).jpg

Chrysler 2.jpg

Mine isn't red (I wish it was!) but I agree with the others who say whitewalls are necessary.
View attachment 23520

I changed that as soon as I could to this.
I like the look much better and the 15" wheels made a big difference in the ride.
These are Cooper 235/75-15's.

View attachment 23519

Nice upgrade .......!!!!!!!!! Looks great.
Is that the Alabama in the back ground.....?

Agreed. The Hurst car would look nicer without the WWs. Most Fusies look good with that combo...something about the Hurst...

I also prefer lower line C-bodies with black walls. Never cared that much apart from wide whites on 40s and a couple 50s cars.

The best rule of thumb if you can't make up your own mind.

IMG_6623.jpg

Since Carsten has been bugging me I figured I would take a photo of my whole road wheel collection of parts.........

Damn it, forgot the four "newer" used road wheel centers I have in the cabinets. Carsten, I need your e-mail address so I can send photos

IMG_6623.jpg

Jezabelle or Jazabelle. Which is it? Or does she have a sister.:poke:

Jazabelle ....... sorry for the confusion...... :argue:

I'm supprised that Ellie didn't have that conversation with you.... She named her, but perfers Jezabelle ..... I avoid that variation due to the bible reference. I have to keep the car running.

Check Summit. E bay will also yield some sources as well as Google. I dont know where you are located but large car show/ swap meets will also yield what you need. Carlisle in July will most certainly have some vendors but you probably cant wait that long.

I havent bought lug nuts in six years

Is that the Alabama in the back ground.....?

No, Sir. That's the USS Texas.
I figured a Battlewagon was a good backdrop for a Land Yacht !!

Great shot ...... Heres one of Jazebelle with a B-52 in the background.
Similar fuseloge styling........ :icon_winkle:

mopars at the battleship (Large).jpg

Back