For Sale new yorker, has to be wrong price, indiana

Status
Not open for further replies.
00u0u_dMj4QWIWovE_600x450.jpg

Down here if there is no title, the crushers won't even take the the car if you give it to them.
Plus, scrap is so low, after charging you to pick it up plus the tire disposal fees, fluids reclamation fees, hazmat fees, EPA fees, recycling fees, freon containment fees, title transfer fees, ummm... what have I left out?

"nice interior no motor no tranny body in great shape" - Well so it seems. But: No photos of the bumpers. Those alone would be worth $250 a piece, if there are no dents, and the chrome is ok.

"...no motor no tranny..." - I'm no great fan of the sedans, but gosh, I hate to see that happen.

I took a load of scrap last week and it was only 100/ton.

At least this seller is offering it at a very cheap price. Someone should pick it up and drop a motor in it, or make some money parting it out.

[h=2]This posting has been deleted by its author.[/h][h=5](The title on the listings page will be removed in just a few minutes.)[/h]

Did anyone get the info about this car..... ?

They make you take the tires off and the fluids, around here you don't have to do any of that, and most scrap yards don't need titles they just have a police officer come and run vin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back