Nice '68 New Yorker front power bench seat

Status
Not open for further replies.

detmatt

Old Man with a Hat
FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
I'll get some better pics of this very low mileage seat. No rips or loose seams, just some stains that may be cleaned on this original seat. This is a very clean piece that includes the power track that I have not tested but I'd be shocked if it didn't work. The car that it was removed from had only 20K on the clock and the lack of wear on the fabric on this seat absolutely backs that up, it's still soft and very comfortable.
Asking $75 + shipping but as you can imagine this would have to go freight or common carrier but I'd be happy to put it on a pallet and strap it down for another 25 bucks.
At this price though it would be a worthwhile to come and get it if you could make the round trip in a day.
The door panels and gas tank in the pics are no longer available.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Nevermind. Shoulda looked closer. Mine has an ashtray and lighter on the back of the front seat. My seats are pretty trashed tho :(

Posted via Topify using iPhone/iPad

I could probably take the power tracks off and sell them on Ebay for twice what I'm asking for the whole thing but I don't want to do that. Somebody can use the whole thing and I would hate to throw away this bench with how nice it is.

If you took the seat back off and stacked top and bottom it can go ups, or fedex. Might be cheaper to make 2 packages. Truck freight would cost more than breaking it down and boxing or wrapping.

Hopefully somebody will save me from having to toss the seat itself because it definitely has to go! I love it as an original New Yorker bench seat but I hate it as a couch in my shop!!!

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

any thoughts on whether it could fit a 65 New Yorker? I recently purchased, it currently has seats from something else altogether, a Split power front bench and rear from same donor. text or call 407-970-5351

@Nassau56
Sorry, no. Only thing left from all of this is the power steering gear and a seat belt or 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back