Nice car

rkrochen

Reaction score
Looked at this one today. It’s a 91 stealth with extremely low miles on it, I believe it’s approximately 14k kilometres. Hasn’t been run in several years and needs to be gone through prior to starting it. My son wanted to purchase it but the owner won’t sell. It’s a highly optioned twin turbo model with rear steering assist. It’s sad to see it like this but they want to keep it and will eventually get it back on the road probably with my help. Wish I had it but it is what it is.
Also there is a 67 mustang in front of it plus an old Harley behind it.
Sorry about the poor pics but they are in a sea can.

IMG_5036.jpeg

IMG_5037.jpeg

IMG_5038.jpeg

IMG_5040.jpeg

IMG_5041.jpeg

IMG_5042.jpeg

There's a 2002 300m for sale on ebay right now, in florida, with 2100 original miles. Not 21k miles, 2100 miles. It's up for bids, I think it ends tomorrow, price is starting at $9k.

Looked at this one today. It’s a 91 stealth with extremely low miles on it, I believe it’s approximately 14k kilometres. Hasn’t been run in several years and needs to be gone through prior to starting it. My son wanted to purchase it but the owner won’t sell. It’s a highly optioned twin turbo model with rear steering assist. It’s sad to see it like this but they want to keep it and will eventually get it back on the road probably with my help. Wish I had it but it is what it is.
Also there is a 67 mustang in front of it plus an old Harley behind it.
Sorry about the poor pics but they are in a sea can.

View attachment 624629

View attachment 624630

View attachment 624631

View attachment 624632

View attachment 624633

View attachment 624634
Nice, but that’s a 66 Mustang.

Intriguing. Are they selling?
No they have a successful business and aren’t hurting for money. Plus they have a strong tie to their deceased father who owned many of the toys. We tried to buy the Stealth but it was a no. They have a huge selection of toys and no time to play with them.

It's great to have a strong tie to their father.
Thanks for posting pics of the cars!
Motorcycles are the more difficult thing to push around if they don't ride them. That's why I asked.

I love the older LH-300 cars, before the change to the "Bentley" style. Wonderful cars! I had a '96 LHS for a couple of years, and that was a neat car, as well.

I always liked those Stealth R/T/3000GT VR4's - definitely one of the new generation of desirable 'classic' cars if you can find a well-taken-care-of one.

Back