For Sale Nice Looking 1960 Imperial Coupe for Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

saforwardlook

Old Man with a Hat
FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Another 1960 Imperial two door model - this one also a Crown. Surprisingly few options though, not even power windows.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1960-Chrysler-Imperial-Crown-/171978545352?_trksid=p2141725.m3641.l6368

s-l500.jpg

s-l500.jpg

s-l500.jpg

It's beautiful! Love the bumper sticker!!

My gawd.
That takes my breath away. If One picture ever caused me to make a stupid impulse buy, it's this one.
s-l500.jpg

It's a Custom not a Crown ,with so few options. The "blue book" pic has Custom 2 Dr circled as well. Great car in every respect.

It's a Custom not a Crown ,with so few options. The "blue book" pic has Custom 2 Dr circled as well. Great car in every respect.

You are of course correct - it was late and I missed that. It should have the word Crown below the Imperial script on the fender, and I missed that it isn't there. The interior cloth isn't correct either for a Crown, much less the options it should have.

But still a beautiful car!

Thanks for pointing that out.

A True Masterpiece. I don't think I would ever be worthy enough to Own such a Piece of Art.

A True Masterpiece. I don't think I would ever be worthy enough to Own such a Piece of Art.
The traditional market for these cars is dwindling as these buyers are now entering nursing homes or passing through The Pearly Gates.
You're young enough where these cars will be affordable to you.

The traditional market for these cars is dwindling as these buyers are now entering nursing homes or passing through The Pearly Gates.
You're young enough where these cars will be affordable to you.
Point Taken. I don't know how the Ladies will Respond too Such a Exotic Beauty But I wouldn't let anyone Near it anyway. Hopefully one day I will Own a Exner to Round out The Fleet With some True Class, Just sold My dads 57 Savoy but you can't Compare the two.

The 1960 is my very favorite Imperial. The whole front clip is Forward Look perfection. I actually had the opportunity to sit in one at the home of a private collector. They are as impressive up close as they are in the photos.

$_12.jpg

Period correct bumper-sticker included.

$_12.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back