Noobie to C bodies

DC118us

Reaction score
Hello,
I'm new to the forum and Mopars in general. I recently had the good fortune of snagging a behemoth. A 1975 Chrysler T&C, 9 passenger wagon from a friend. His father-in-law originally bought it used in 1979, from Cleveland Ohio. Drove it to Texas where it spent most of its life. In late 2001, 02, the car lost oil pressure. His attempt to diagnose it was a simple oil change. It then sat that way until 2010, when my friend hauled it to Columbus Ohio where it spent the next 5 years sitting in storage waiting it's turn (friend had way too many projects). I finally talked him in to selling it to me in September of 2015. Turns out it had a bent pushrod. So I've been slowly cleaning up the gas tank sludge, replacing fluids and tuning it up, new tires, etc....

image.jpg

Hello from Minnesota and welcome to the site. Bonus points for including a pic in your first post! Plenty of information for you here.

Welcome from me too,I am also a noobie. Hope you have fun with it, what a monster:)

Thanks T & C Man.... It's almost ready to hit the pavement. I had it on a short trip (< 5 miles) and discovered the MC was leaking into the booster. So once that's replaced, it'll be cruise time... I've been through all the other systems (including the majority of the brakes).

Envy...I live in Germany and had a 66 wagon which I sold. 440cid was great,but with the gas prices here! And the streets are to narrow,its scary!

Welcome! Always nice to see another Formal wagon saved.

Nice find, from your Ohio neighbor further west across 70.

Welcome to the site from the Motor City!

Back