Not brand new but ?

70bigblockdodge

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
I figure I should say hello here. I have replied in a couple of threads and seems everyone aviods me like the plague, i understand that, so I'm here to start over and introduce myself. I don't have a c body but always looking which is how I came to join. I have in my collection 69 barracuda, 68 charger, 70 challenger all of which ive owned since the mid eighties. you guys are very entertaining and i am learning so its a win win for me.

Welcome.gif

Please don't feel snubbed. We probably were just too wrapped up in ourselves or beating on some poor hapless soul. LOL!!!

Welcome aboard.

Welcome to the sight from the Motor City! Always helps to introduce yourself. We like to think we are a room full of like minded individuals, what do you do when you walk I to a room where you don't know anybody? You introduce yourself!
now lets see those other cars and find you a C-body, what's your fave?

Welcome from a fellow newbie! Lots of interesting facts and folks on here!

Here are some pics of 69 barracuda awaiting more blocking and paint. The 68 charger on top is a long term. Sorry no pics of 70 challenger as its at front in other garage, also posted pic of whats been keeping me most busy when not driving one is the 85 359 peterbilt with a all electronic N14 cummins hope to have it back to work this fall. I need to get my challenger out and get it ready for carlise this weekend hope to see some of you there! Detmatt you are right about introducing myself I learn sometimes it just takes a while

IMG_20130708_202814.jpg

IMG_20130708_202622.jpg

IMG_20130708_202514.jpg

IMG_20130708_201536.jpg

IMG_20130708_201702.jpg

Kool stuff, I like projects even though I'm trying to break myself of that...Look forward to seeing the Challenger.

Does that mean you're coming to Carlise. Bringing Imperial friend of mine had 68 crown coupe I should have bought that car but I didn't have room, it went to a good home.

No, unfortunately I had to back out due to some setbacks getting the Imp ready, among other things. I'll go for some pics of the Challenger though...

Okay nats maybe? I will get some pics hopefully today get it out, wash, recharge a/c pack what little fits in trunk

WELLLL, No wonder yeah gotz no room. Big 'Ole Peter Car sposta be parked 'round back under the Maple tree. Schish, Gotta teach you newbiez everything. Welcome anyway and OH BTW...Iz the Backarooda ah formula S 4 spd? Where'z that eye browz Icon when I want it?

Jer, you're killin' me! Nats? Yes!

Matt. I don't think you'd quite fit in My AWAL Bag, but if we can get you folded up ah bit their ain't no doubt we can gitcha tah fit in the Sea Bag. Show up at the Southwast terminal by 08:00 Thursday and we'll get you on board in baggage with a 5th of your fave. Jes remember not to scream too loud when they transfer yeah to the other plane in St. Louis. I figger you'll still be workin' on that 5th by the trip home Sunday. Trust me Pal. Heii, I'll even supply yeah with yer own bed while your workin' your eyez clear. Dum S**t Son-in-law, Jer

I knew I was in the right place. I can find some room, a c-body, and some friends all in same spot. No barakooda was /6 3 on the tree, now a 440 rev manual auto I'm hoping to get thrown out of local track because of no roll bar with head, cam, and paint upgrades this time. Can't put peter car by tree there is already what's left of a frieghtliner there.

BwaHaHaHaHaHa!!!!

Back