Not car related - How to make a table in 4 minutes

I really like that railing, I don't know if my wife would go for that. Of course I need to finish the steps first.

I really like the simple metal railing in General, a bit Bauhaus inspired or similar mid century modern from overseas.
No Access to our home yet, as the procedure of ownership will take weeks or months to be finished over here, maybe I can add some pics of the stairway later, Matt's creations are pretty up my alley Overall, especially the last ones pictured here.

I really like the simple metal railing in General, a bit Bauhaus inspired or similar mid century modern from overseas.
No Access to our home yet, as the procedure of ownership will take weeks or months to be finished over here, maybe I can add some pics of the stairway later, Matt's creations are pretty up my alley Overall, especially the last ones pictured here.
I am a Peter Murphy fan.

Matt well done on all the work you posted. I like the railing and the desk the best personally but all are excellent work.

I'veI've read it 2X. Once when it was published, again when I was building my house, and I plan on reading it again now that I brought it up.

mr-blandings-builds-his-dream-house2.jpg

And the proper movie. ;)

mr-blandings-builds-his-dream-house2.jpg

Back