00F0g_dchQXcFQR4J_1200x900.jpg

00K0K_4gWUGiQvgP5_1200x900.jpg

00l0l_5nRih9DA22e_1200x900.jpg

00m0m_jbDHizLUe1Z_1200x900.jpg

00p0p_jdL8YjGBJ81_1200x900.jpg

00Q0Q_fDFMoTCVz0b_1200x900.jpg

Parts car= $750

Dave
To the right person that wants THAT car, it could be saved...

This was a "parts car" to some people before I got it. Now it's more then halfway with metal work and has a stash of awesome used and NOS parts waiting to go into it. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder my friend.

I see a pretty complete 69 2dr Imperial that needs the right person to step up and put some blood sweat and tears into it to bring it back.

FB_IMG_1543433500247.jpg

This was a "parts car" to some people before I got it. Now it's more then halfway with metal work and has a stash of awesome used and NOS parts waiting to go into it. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder my friend.

I see a pretty complete 69 2dr Imperial that needs the right person to step up and put some blood sweat and tears into it to bring it back.

View attachment 250900

I might be too cynical, but when I look at a car that has a completely trashed interior, rust on most of the body panels and has been left parked on the dirt for years, I do not see a lot of restoration potential for this car, but as always everyone's opinion is valued.

Dave

I might be too cynical, but when I look at a car that has a completely trashed interior, rust on most of the body panels and has been left parked on the dirt for years, I do not see a lot of restoration potential for this car, but as always everyone's opinion is valued.

Dave

Cant cut them all up these days. I think we need to look a little harder at what comes up for sale. My old GT for example was for sale for over a year and no one wanted it because it was disassembled, and not advertised as a GT, basically deemed a parts car. I HAD to have some of the extra parts but it was an all or nothing deal. So I went and got it, I'm Glad I did. The New owner is too.

No title kinda sucks but again theres ways of getting them. Will it probably end up parted? Most likely. Does it deserve a chance? Absolutely.

About 1500$ over priced...
The very first thing to do with that car is eradicate it of the crabronidae ..

It looks as well-kept as the house.

Still... Get a title and mix it with this car (which won't be available until 2037, apparently) and you'd have a nice ride.

maxresdefault.jpg

View attachment 250900

Agree. That car reminds me of the first time I saw my Sport Fury. Aside from the new vinyl top, I could see I would have a lot of work to do. The guy who had it was going to use the engine and crush it but he thought it had potential. I'm glad he decided to sell it.

I hope someone can save that car.

Last edited:
If nothing else, these cars need to be stripped of any useful parts and the rest scrapped if that's the only possibility- at least get the thing rather than let it rot away. With the limited supply of these vehicles constantly shrinking, it may get to the stage where the asking price needs to be paid so the car can (potentially) be saved.

Last edited:
If nothing else, these cars need to be stripped of any useful parts and the rest scrapped if that's the only possibility- at least get the thing rather than let it rot away. With the limited supply of these vehicles constantly shrinking, it may get to the stage where the asking price needs to be paid so the car can (potentially) be saved.
Working on something like that for everyone. Stay tuned.

Assuming the drivetrain ain't locked its worth over 1000 all day long.

I do have some 440's and trans in the building... Hell,, I even have a 400...(perfect 512 core)..
My place isn't just all hemi stuff...... :p:p

crabronidae = mud dobbers = WASP = things that sting when bothered.. :D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back