SOLD Not Mine 1974 Dodge Monaco Brougham - $6000 - Thomasville, N.C.

Status
Not open for further replies.

T-revorNobody

Reaction score
Contact seller
looks pretty clean inside and out, the trunk doesn't look that happy tho.
@aopon - might be what you're looking for..it's actually good that it's a 360 (5.9L) and not a 400 or 440...because of Japan's yearly engine displacement tax..which is ¥111,000 ($1053) for over 6-litres while it's like ¥90,000($852) for 4.5-6.0L...damn..

1974 Dodge Monaco Brougham - $6000 - Thomasville, North Carolina

FB Description

I have a 1974 Dodge Monaco, 4 door sedan, with the Brougham trim. It is all original paint and interior. I am the second owner of the car. The previous owners parked it in a shed in 2000 and I purchased it in the spring of this year. It runs and drives good after the work I’ve put in it. It has new brakes on all four wheels, new front bearings, new brake hoses, and a new master cylinder. We have also put a reman carburetor on it, a new fuel tank, fuel pump, and filter. New cooper cobra tires with only 2-3 thousand miles on them. And a new dual exhaust system with x pipe. I have also replaced the valve cover gaskets. The engine is a small block 360 with a two-barrel Holley carb. Transmission is the 3-speed torqueflite. It shifts very smooth, almost unnoticeable. Asking 6,000 obo. Here is a link to all the pictures I have as well as an in-depth walk-around of the car:https://photos.app.goo.gl/37z5qSC2xmrocPSr5
Feel free to text me at (336) 906-(see ad).

Monaco3.jpg
Monaco8.jpg
Monaco2.jpg
Monaco4.jpg
Monaco6.jpg
Monaco9.jpg
Monaco5.jpg
Monaco7.jpg
Monaco10.jpg
Monaco1.jpg

Last edited:
I would POR15 that trunk floor then top coat it with a closely matching paint followed by a new trunk gasket

I agree with the above comments but also check the rear window gasket seal and metal channel. As we know this is an area of concern especially as our cars age AND if near an Ocean State with rain and salt from the Oceans.

Looks like a nice clean car but.......
......“all original paint”?
The color mismatch on the driver’s side doors would drive me crazy.
Poor color match on repainted panels are just a pet peeve of mine.

If this was mine I'd ditch the caps and run with the white letters. But then that's me.

The pass side c Piller does definitely has rust at the bottom, just saying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back