For Sale Not Mine 66 Monaco In Phoenix

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys and gals are terrible, horrible enablers. I made the call, spoke with the seller and will get pictures of the VIN and Fender tag from the car he advertised, and the Monaco 500 he also has. This is why I shouldn't call people when I have too many cars already (not my words).

Car in ad was originally Red, has a red dash and a black bench. Non original engine from a running later '60's car.

The 500 is Cream with a black interior, it is the last pic in the ad. Tilt column indeed. The car needs about 600 hours of body work to be finished. It has a 383 with a 2bbl, runs and drives.

Nice guy, I'll post pictures when I get them.

Thanks FCBO Enablers! Gotta get working on Gargemahal!

So you've seen the South Dakota 66 Monaco? :rofl:

Last edited:
I think the last car pictured in the ad is my old 500. Originally yellow with black inside. It had substantial rust issues from bumper to bumper. It was a 383 4 barrel no a/c. The other car was just a regular Monaco but I think it was white originally. I remember the red and black interior. I sold him the engine that’s in that car now.

I think the last car pictured in the ad is my old 500. Originally yellow with black inside. It had substantial rust issues from bumper to bumper. It was a 383 4 barrel no a/c. The other car was just a regular Monaco but I think it was white originally. I remember the red and black interior. I sold him the engine that’s in that car now.
It was a running engine when pulled? What did it come out of? He said he has a lot of hours into that 500, and has quarters for it that need to be installed.

The engine was out of a 66 Fury. It did run, I drove the car before I pulled the engine. The 500 should have all the metal needed to fix it. I gave him a parts car for just the metal.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back