For Sale Not Mine - '69 Sport Fury Ragtop on eBay - A Must See IMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

FURYGT

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Blue, white interior & top, buckets, console, 383-2V, A/C, skirts, new Magnum 500 wheels & $3,000 of hard to find NOS trim parts included. A very clean, solid rust free car that needs paint, carpet and some interior work. Claimed to be 66K miles.

1969 Plymouth Fury Sport | eBay

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

exact car i would love to add to my small collection [matches my 68 barracuda] i would have bought this car, but i cant do a 383-2bbl factory.. only if it was a 383-4 or a 440-4..dang no more non running cars for me.. oh and NO FENDER SKIRTS!..yuk

exact car i would love to add to my small collection [matches my 68 barracuda] i would have bought this car, but i cant do a 383-2bbl factory.. only if it was a 383-4 or a 440-4..dang no more non running cars for me.. oh and NO FENDER SKIRTS!..yuk

Couldn't agree more on the look of the fender skirts on this particular model especially. Yuck indeed. I took them off of my 69 Sport Fury and they will stay off.

This car would be great for someone looking to build a show car using all those wonderful NOS parts. Considering the value of the parts collection and the investment in new wheels, I would expect the reserve to be $10K plus. For anyone else, the almost identical car that appeared on eBay a month ago was a much better deal. Despite being a lifelong PA car, it was just as clean as this one underneath. The really good news is that the Pennsylvania Sport Fury is now in the hands of one of our members, and he's very pleased with it. It was exactly what he had been searching for.

For Sale - 1969 Plymouth Fury SPORT FURY on Ebay

Jeff

Jeff, you have now showed us the "After" look once this car was restored.

Thanks to Jeff,I am the proud owner of the Penn. SF.Clean honest driver!Wife and I are gonna cruise Woodward in it tonight!!

I really like that car... All the excuses apply here though.

The rally wheels look good on it...

Ironwolf,how is your Fury coming along?This car will be sweet when done.Cruised Woodward last night n saw a sweet 70 300 hardtop,either black or dark green.I can't keep the smile off my face driving mine! Been a while since I've own a c body n just love the ride!!Got me a keeper after a looong search and couldn't be happier.Thanks to all on this sight for all your wisdom,I'm mostly a lurker sucking up all your knowledge n just wanted to thank u guys especially Jeff!!

Ironwolf,how is your Fury coming along?This car will be sweet when done.Cruised Woodward last night n saw a sweet 70 300 hardtop,either black or dark green.I can't keep the smile off my face driving mine! Been a while since I've own a c body n just love the ride!!Got me a keeper after a looong search and couldn't be happier.Thanks to all on this sight for all your wisdom,I'm mostly a lurker sucking up all your knowledge n just wanted to thank u guys especially Jeff!!

At this moment it's not, Between the ongoing house renovations and three serious trips to the hospital since May it has been put on the back back burner for now. Hopefully things will be better by spring or sooner. (VERY FRUSTRATED and emotionally drained to say the least) !!! But at least now I am breathing ............:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back