For Sale Not Mine 70 Sport Fury GT

Status
Not open for further replies.

360Magnum

Reaction score
Contact seller
Dont know if its been posted before. Wonder if its the real deal? 1970 Plymouth
GT.jpg

This has been here a couple times prior....

Valve covers and head are blue..... (?)

Erie PA phone number...
  • contact name:
    Bob
  • call:
    ☎ (814) 720-7725

Last edited:
Beautiful car!

It is a shame that these cars get this bad.

Without the fender tag to verify it's hard to be sure. Just guessing and from appearances it could be real. It's in sad shape.

Left front wheel folded under - maybe why someone stopped driving it long ago it appears. Mileage does look original given how nice the seats are, the side shield for the lower cushion is still in place and how nice the seats look and probably the dash pad. Nice console too. Real shame that it was left to rot in a moist climate/dirt. But no a/c. Kind of an expensive parts car. Some one might rebody it given how rare these are anymore, making it necessary to be ever more careful about what you might be buying later down the road.

No fender tag. Underside is toast. Engine is assumed to be locked. Been sitting in a Junkyard since the 80s. Itll be a great donor car for my GT

I guess its just the upper ball joint is broken making the wheel lean in. Im gonna do the water pump on the ram and get it ready to head out. Dave get the Brougham on jackstands Ill have your wheels.

:lol: ....:thumbsup:
I can tell you right now those will be to rusty for my standards

Ahem Gary...:poke:
I thought about it, I figured I could work out the amount of rust work once home. I certainly would go to the extra effort because it is a GT, I'm sure it is worse than my S23 was and that was very saveable in my books. $4.5K was too steep though, plus it is spoken for!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back