NOT MINE Smashed 70 GT for sale in Canada

”A 1970 Plymouth Sport Fury GT. Factory 440 4BBL, HD 727 Automatic Transmission , Console, Buckets. 3.23:1 8-3/4. Sport Wheels. Deep Burnt Orange Metallic, Black Vinyl Top With Deep Burnt Orange Interior. Very Rare (T0R) Canadian Built. Car Has Spent 20 Years in Indoor Storage and 20 Years Outdoors. Restoration Project. $7,500.00.”

20 years outdoors, after it was smashed both front and rear? (How in the world did that even happen?)

I wonder if the photos in the ad are 20 years old, too.

So shame, it used to be one charming vehicle.

I want it, no wait I'm too old now, damn it.
SPD on my mother's birthday, in my favorite color.

Da-rool!

I want it, no wait I'm too old now, damn it.
SPD on my mother's birthday, in my favorite color.

Da-rool!
Could you pls post the tag for records? I can’t access it.

Could you pls post the tag for records? I can’t access it.
20231124_161002.jpg

Looks like a high speed roll, maybe end corner to corner. Same kind of damage that the orange Cuda from Graveyard cars. Basically they are selling numbers and driveline.
1700922430909.png

How did it happen?
Has nobody ever seen a mutli car pile up?
Or what happens when a car hydroplanes or loses control on ice (this is a car from the Ottawa Valley after all)!

Same kind of damage that the orange Cuda from Graveyard cars. Basically they are selling numbers and driveline.
Exactly. Jack up the VIN tag and drive another Fury underneath it.

IMHO, if this car wasn't crashed, and was in good condition, it would fetch a premium price. As it sits, it's just not worth that kind of cash... It's not a 'Cuda, so that large price tag on a hulk doesn't translate.

I would say worth the money if it had been indoors. The weather has probably done more damage than the crash

Back