For Sale Not mine; loaded 1967 New Yorker 4dr HT on eBay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beautiful! It would be great if someone living close by @Imperialist67 were to buy CH43K73181602 -- we might then get to see thsee "almost twins" at local events and Carlisle together!

7 bids and $5.5k with 5 days to go.

Nice car but...

I'd look closely at the brake pedal trim, if that LR corner is wear it's a 165k car IMHO.

NOT.65K.BRAKE.PEDAL.TRIM.jpg

What options did the original owner miss?
Disc brakes and am/fm look like the only boxes not checked when ordered.
Loaded 4dr hardtop New Yorkers, 300s & VIPs (due to their rarity) are very desirable imo.
This one is beautiful and should certainly bring over $10k.
It looks like an execs car. I can almost smell the cigar smoke!

You can do that???? That's the first I've heard of that !

Yup. He probably bid $10,000 and since the reserve is likely $8500 that's what his bid registered at. It won't go any higher until another bid is placed. Of course since he retracted it it goes back to what it was before with reserve not met.

Yup. He probably bid $10,000 and since the reserve is likely $8500 that's what his bid registered at. It won't go any higher until another bid is placed. Of course since he retracted it it goes back to what it was before with reserve not met.
Wow, did not know that

My estimate is $9500. I sold my 66 NY'er 4dr that was nice but not quite as nice as this one and loaded but not quite as loaded for $7500.

I'm gonna guess it would go for 8-9 and take a bit to get that

Winning bid was $8.9k -- I think you two have the current market pegged.

That's a good price for such a nice car. I would have been happy to pay that and drive it around. Now let's hope it takes at least another 20 years before it's back on the market.

I woulda stayed in until $12K (assuming I had eyes on it first). of course i would have done $9K all day long on it.

s-l1600-jpg.jpg

my counsel to myself is these "one -off" Ebay deals may/may not reflect the "market price" .. best I can say that is the "transaction price" for this car, that auction, and this time .. repeat it in 12 months (or even next week) and answer may be different (up, down, whatever)

EOD, I think somebody probably got a good car at a good price.

hope sale goes through (way too easy to be winner bidder and walk away on Ebay and it found a good home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back