November in Florida...

The start of the pictures...

we've been kinda taking things easy since I got home...
thumbnail_20180902_181123.jpg

Casa de Cantflip...
thumbnail_20181109_061926.jpg

If you look close @bluefury361 is still sleeping inside... I wake up way too early...
thumbnail_20181109_061854.jpg

Daylight...
thumbnail_20181109_142256.jpg

The show folks tried to raise the value of our real estate... I doubt it worked, we were the only "canvas RV" on the property... again.
B.jpg

An awful picture of Rascal... the nieghbor's cat... enjoying the NYB. I don't mind, he hasn't hurt the vinyl yet... it would be nice if he'd wipe his feet first though.
thumbnail_20180822_055316.jpg

I'm glad the stuff is useful for you. It won't matter to any of us what you drive... I hope you can make it.

BTW, how's jail? Has the job been working out?
I haven,t been on my computer much. Job is going ok, I just watch the tools from being made into weapons. I just recently got out of the hospital. The doctor said I had a perforated colon. Four days of no drinks or food, and 24/7 diarrea. I am healing fine.

The start of the pictures...

we've been kinda taking things easy since I got home...
View attachment 229609

Casa de Cantflip...
View attachment 229610
If you look close @bluefury361 is still sleeping inside... I wake up way too early...
View attachment 229611
Daylight...
View attachment 229612
The show folks tried to raise the value of our real estate... I doubt it worked, we were the only "canvas RV" on the property... again.
View attachment 229613
An awful picture of Rascal... the nieghbor's cat... enjoying the NYB. I don't mind, he hasn't hurt the vinyl yet... it would be nice if he'd wipe his feet first though.
View attachment 229614

Is that Chrysler a Newport from the first year? You have a lovely cat!

I haven,t been on my computer much. Job is going ok, I just watch the tools from being made into weapons. I just recently got out of the hospital. The doctor said I had a perforated colon. Four days of no drinks or food, and 24/7 diarrea. I am healing fine.
Wow, that sucks... I hope you heal up fast. Will you have ongoing concerns from this?

Is that Chrysler a Newport from the first year? You have a lovely cat!
It was a Windsor. The fella who owned her opened up to Will and it turns out to be an original paint 20 some thousand mile car... extremely straight body, she must have never gone to the grocery store.

The cat could be yours... PM an address and I'll mail her off right away. :rolleyes: Her name has evolved to "Evil", but she did start off as "Precious"... very needy and very people friendly... but hard on leather furniture, woodwork and folks trying to sleep when she's bored.

My favorite this year... wasn't in the show, but rather was a homemade camper...
PB100001.JPG
PB100004.JPG
PB100006.JPG
PB100007.JPG

Too many E Bodies...
PB100011.JPG
PB100012.JPG

And crap I really didn't care about...
PB100016.JPG

PB100194.JPG
PB100195.JPG

Thanks for looking... thaty's all I plan to post... I wanted to give a feel for what was there, since a few out of town members expressed interest. The show was less than I expected this year, but I don't know why. They did a much better job than last year and the weather was better, although it was overcast all day Saturday.

They still don't do much with C-Bodies, but we didn't give them much of a turn out this year. Anyone who would like to bring a car from close to DC, I'd recommend the AutoTrain... Amtrak does a pretty fair job of getting you here. @Ripinator and I both have had positive experiences with our cars (don't try a trailer though).

It was a Windsor. The fella who owned her opened up to Will and it turns out to be an original paint 20 some thousand mile car... extremely straight body, she must have never gone to the grocery store.

The cat could be yours... PM an address and I'll mail her off right away. :rolleyes: Her name has evolved to "Evil", but she did start off as "Precious"... very needy and very people friendly... but hard on leather furniture, woodwork and folks trying to sleep when she's bored.

I`d take Evil at any time, but sadly my whole family is allergic. Thank you for the offer, though.

Back