November in Florida...

Yes, I will be attending.
I believe I still have a carburetor, or hubcap or something for you.
The newly paved driveway should be a nice addition.
It looks to be about1/8 mile or so. I'll bring the white spray paint to mark the start and finish lines.

I'm hitting the Turkey Run again this year. More electric scooters than Mopars but it is a Holiday weekend, usually a good day in the sun and the Lions on tv at Hooters across the street. The car corral is the most interesting though I have found a few parts I was able to stuff into my suitcase.
I may try for a day trip... I'll let you know so we can try to meet up.

Jeff: I had definite plans to make another AutoTrain run down to FL and meet up with you guys again. Looks like I'm gonna have to put off the trip until next year. Maybe I'll have that convertible-turd I've been working on ready to make the trip by then. . .
That sucks... sorry you can't make it.

What's going on Oct 31-Nov 3? I'll be in Orlando w/a rental car.
PM on it's way...

Garlits little show is the 3rd, if that interests you... I've been thinking I'd like to check it out. I would very much like to meet you and it would be cool to tour the DIY junkyard offerings with a like minded friend.

It looks to be about1/8 mile or so. I'll bring the white spray paint to mark the start and finish lines.
LOL... bring it, whatever it is... :rofl:

Works been pretty stupid lately, but luckily looks like I have a little break coming around the same time. I’m shooting to be there. Hell the Monaco might actually get to make it’s debut. Ofcoarse everytime I say that, we know what happens.... Maybe We’ll bring both the dually, and car on a trailer...

@cantflip Jeff, are you camping there again?

Who’s bringing the flag girl/s?

09AFF2A2-2ACF-47AA-843F-9AD45E2EEA21.jpeg

Works been pretty stupid lately, but luckily looks like I have a little break coming around the same time. I’m shooting to be there. Hell the Monaco might actually get to make it’s debut. Ofcoarse everytime I say that, we know what happens.... Maybe We’ll bring both the dually, and car on a trailer...

@cantflip Jeff, are you camping there again?
Sure am... anyone who is interested in joining in should PM me, right now Will and I are sharing a space. So we will have about half the real estate of last year... No matter, there will still be lots of room for the popup and canopy, so please plan to help yourself to the shelter and chairs (I have a bunch). I'll have lots of cooler space too.

I could disappoint those young ladies in so many ways.

Looking forward to seeing whatever rolling stock you decide to bring.
Sabrina's truck may be my favorite, but the Bluesmo doing a burnout would be hard to top. :steering:
They can bring the k car and we'd be happy... I'm assuming you will have "adult supervision" so the young ladies should be safe from disappointment. :D

Looking forward to seeing whatever rolling stock you decide to bring.
Sabrina's truck may be my favorite, but the Bluesmo doing a burnout would be hard to top. :steering:

Maybe two Bluemos drifting at the same time?

I just don’t know if you can pull the spandex off quite as good my man... lol

Sure am... anyone who is interested in joining in should PM me, right now Will and I are sharing a space. So we will have about half the real estate of last year... No matter, there will still be lots of room for the popup and canopy, so please plan to help yourself to the shelter and chairs (I have a bunch). I'll have lots of cooler space too.

Good deal. I’ll make sure to bring our canopy as well. Hopefully a cooler too. We should be a little more prepared for this years show, unlike last year.

I just don’t know if you can pull the spandex off quite as good my man... lol

Oh, I could pull off that spandex, not saying they would like it though.

Good deal. I’ll make sure to bring our canopy as well. Hopefully a cooler too. We should be a little more prepared for this years show, unlike last year.

We will bring some munchies.

Back